Join Aaron Titus, Larimer Connects, and the Larimer County Office of Emergency Management for a How to Prepare for Everything Workshop. The workshop is open to the public, and will be held at The Ranch in the First National Bank Building.
REGISTER HERE (Free)
The How to Prepare for Everything Workshop/Facilitation and Train-the-Trainer will give participants:
- More hope for the future.
- A personalized preparation plan, gap analysis, and 72-hour kit plan.
- A healthy way to talk about preparation, without fear.
- Stronger relationships and a list of people in your support system.
- Plans to not just survive, but to help your neighbors.
- Training to share a community preparation workshop.
Prepare for disruptions. Prepare together. Prepare for everything.